1. Be accepted for enrollment, or currently be enrolled at a 2-year or 4-year institution of higher
education that grants associateís, bachelorís or masterís degrees.
2. For high school student applicants, provide a letter of acceptance to the institution that the student plans to attend. For both high school and college applicants, provide: (a) documentation from the institutionís financial aid office that includes the estimated tuition and fees that the student will be required to pay in order to be enrolled for the subsequent academic year, including the amount of grants and loans offered by the institution; and (b) the completed Free Application for Federal
Student Aid (FAFSA) that the applicant submitted to the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Federal Student
3. Have a demonstrated financial need, as determined by the Noble Argus Foundation Board of
4. Have maintained a minimum 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 GPA scale) in their high school
educational or college career (or the equivalent for students enrolled in institutions that use a different scale). Provide a transcript from the applicantís high school with at least three and half years of grades earned or from the current institution of higher education with the grades earned for all of the courses that the applicant enrolled in.
5. Demonstrate that he or she is the spouse or child of a Special Operations Professional.
6. Write a 300-word personal statement regarding the meaning of sacrifice within the applicantís life (in 12-point font, one-inch margins, in Microsoft Word or PDF format). Please provide specific
experiences within the personal statement.
7. Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from an employer, guidance counselor, instructor, or
other third party.
8. Provide a resume, including any extracurricular activities and work experience.
9. Submit the completed application no later than May 1,